Please Review The Following Office Policies
Call (310) 274-0657
No Shows, Cancellations & Reschedules
- We require at least 24 hours notice if a scheduled appointment CANNOT be made. Please notify us during regular business hours whenever possible at (310) 274-0657. We will do everything we can to accommodate you and reschedule your appointment that works best for you.
- A fee of $200.00* for Initial/Annual PX visits and $150.00* for Follow Up visits, Blood Work and Ultrasounds/DEXA appts will be billed for NO SHOWS and for Cancellations/Reschedules made less than 24 hours prior to a scheduled appointment. *Fees are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right to discharge a patient(s) from our practice for repeat NO SHOWS, Cancellations/Reschedules made less than 24 hours prior to a scheduled appointment.
Payment Due At Time Of Service
Please note: Payment is due at the time of service if:
- You have an Office Co-Pay (If your insurance card states that you have office co-pay, per your contract with your insurance carrier, you are required to pay your office co-pay at the time of your office visit).
- You DO NOT have insurance, or CANNOT produce proof of insurance at the time of your appointment.
- Your visit is a Pre-Op Office Visit for a NON-Medical surgery (i.e. Surgery not covered by your insurance)
- You have other insurance coverage that our office is not a provider of and does not bill for (i.e. HMO or Medical).
- You sign an ABN form and received any NON-covered procedure(s) or Immunization(s)
We accept CASH, CREDIT CARDs and CHECK